In the first post in this series that focuses on finding the perfect partner for your SAP, AWS, Microsoft Azure hybrid cloud implementation we focused on value. The value that the right partner can offer to you as you turn on the digital GPS and head down the road to transformation. The answer to that lay in how important it is to work with a partner that delivers real value to your business and digital transformation journey, but there are other layers that are important to consider here too, such as accreditation.
Across multiple industries, accreditation is the benchmark against which an organisation is measured. It is the checklist of capability, authority and authenticity that adds credibility to an investment into a business, a commitment to an education institution, a reliance on a healthcare practitioner, and more. It should also be the box that you tick when looking for a service provider that can help your business tackle digital, cloud, transformation and technology investment.
The accreditations that count
Should your technology partner have accreditation? Yes. The truth is that accreditation takes hard work and it requires trust from both agency and company. It is proof that a company has done the work required to achieve the accreditation, and that it recognises the importance of having the accreditation in the first place.
So, what accreditations should you be paying attention to?
- ISAE 3402 – The ISAE 3402 standard means that the controls presented by your service provider are fair, effective and aligned with the five trust principles of security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality and privacy.
- ISAE 3000 – This is the SOC II Type 2 certification that assures you that the company is proven to follow secure standards and processes.
- AWS SAP Partner Award – this is the award and certification provided to AWS partners that show exceptional performance and commitment to AWS customers.
- AWS Partner Network – this certification confirms that the company has achieved advanced consulting partner SAP competency.
- Microsoft Azure Partner Network – this certification confirms that the business has achieved recognition and accreditation for developing scalable and innovative SAP cloud solutions on the Azure platform.
Where can I find a company that has these accreditations?
Right here. ETZ Global is one of a few companies in the world that offers you all the benefits that these accreditations bring. As a service organisation with ISAE 3402, ISAE 3000, AWS partner competency and Microsoft Azure competencies, ETZ Global with the trust, transparency and superb compliance and leading governance and risk requirement methodologies that your organisation can rely on when embarking on a digital journey. Contact us to find out how we can help you create greatness with digital.